Saturday 23 February 2013



Clarity Club Design Stamp Feb 2013


Well here it is- my card that used 31 of the design Club stamps.  I coloured them all using Azure, cool grey 5, twylight sky and powder blue Promarkers. The idea was a slightly retro looking card. I then did five decoupaged areas which I reotated so they were diamond shaped.  Each had a raised base layer and 2 further layers to give some depth and add some interest to the design.

This was a very time consumming card which I did over the course of a few days.  I am quite pleased with the final result. 

I have really enjoyed experimenting with this month's stamp.  It lends itself to tesselation, cutting in half and into quarters and then pattern building.  Changing the colours used changes the card quite dramatically. 

Here are some other designs I have produced :









 As you can see a very versitle little tile stamp.

Take Care Emily x



3 comments:

  1. Brilliant cards Emily. I'm glad to see you blogging now! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you in BLOGLAND! xx Cards are FAb the Blue one at the top maust have taken you ages , xxx Love it well done.

    ReplyDelete