Monday 25 February 2013



Clarity Mask Design Club Stamp and Pan Pastels


This was today's make.  I used an older clarity design club stamp that has been lurking in my stash.  I stamped it 3 times and cut into rectangular boxes.  I then coloured 2 in with an amethyst Promarker and one with a violet Promarker.  I then embelished the 2 amethyst maks with pink gems and the vilot one with silver gems.  I then distressed the edges using violet tint pan pastel and edged using amethyst or violet Promarkers.

To do the background I stamped the mask several times some off and some whole on the page using versa mark ink.  I then went over this using violet tint mixed with a little pink pan pastel.  Again I edged in amethyst.  I then matted and layered the card.

I have to say I am rather pleased with the finished result and am now more determined to buy more pan pastels.  They are so easy to use.

Well best sign off now as Hubby needs the computer!

Lots of Love Emily xx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card again Emily! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Emily, how lovely to find your new blog will become a follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Emily, pan pastels make great backgrounds don't they, quick and easy too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Emily. Good luck with your blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone ! It has been a very steep learning curve setting up the blog but with a lot of help from Sazzle it is now up and running ! Challenges here I come ! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a belter Emily and brill on you for persevering with the blog! cant wait to see your creations!! xx

    ReplyDelete