Thursday 7 March 2013

CLARITY CLUB BLOG CHALLENGE ARTWORK


This is the artwork I wish to submit for the March Challenge...Anything goes ...



 
 
This exploding box uses the following Clarity Stamps:

The Design Club Celtic Box
The Design Club Mask
The Wire Heart
The Butterfly

I have also used the following Promarkers:

Hot pink
Rose pink
Pale pink
Violet
Lilac
Winter Berry

Overall 101 stamped images were used on this project and it  me 6 days on and off to complete. 

I started off by finding myself a template for the box and drawing it out and scoring the lines.  I cut out each pannel and marked a grid on it.  I carefully aligned my stamp tiles so as to form the pattern.  I then used the mask, butterfly and heart as decoration in the middle to catch the eye.  Each layer has a different middle design ( layer 1 has the mask, layer 2 the butterfly and layer 3 the butterfly).  These middle designs are raised up with foam pads to make them stand out.

 
 
 
 


The did outside panels were done in the same way although 2 have butteeflies and 2 masks.  The lid again was completed in the same way and is decorated with 2 hearts and some lilac and hot pink ribbon.

 
 

This was a very enjoyable project and I hope it is enjoyed by all those who see it in the challenge. 

7 comments:

  1. Oh Em well done this is gorgeous. You have excelled yourself here. Love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Emily! A lot of work here for this creation, well done and Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Emily, gorgeous use of the tile stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its great Emily and such a lot of effort, best of luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done its fabulous I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Emily its a lovely box! I've not made one of these for ages! And thanks for taking the time to enter the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete